Thursday, August 11, 2011

Congratulations to those who were promoted to the next proficiency level!



Dear Parents and Pupils,

Congratulations to all pupils who were promoted to the next writing skill level! Especially those who were promoted to the coveted Durian level.


Note:
4C jotters have all been returned.
4K jotters will be returned next week.


May I appeal to all parents to acknowledge on the cover page of the composition jotter and go through the areas of weakness as indicated on the cover page with your child? I believe your child will benefit from your feedback, on top of mine.

Although I have already praised and rewarded the promotees, please give them a pat on their shoulders for their hard work. It is really not easy to improve in their writing within such a short period of time.

Thank you so much,
Mr Abel Kok

No comments:

Post a Comment