Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy holidays and some interesting online work to keep our minds awake!

Dear beloved pupils, both 4C & 4K,

I wish all of you a fruitful and fun-filled June Holidays, especially those who have done well for the SA1 examinations- you truly deserve a good break.

After you have recharged yourself, you may want to visit mconline.sg to complete some online quizzes on tenses. I noticed in your English papers and compositions, you will need more work on it you see. Remember to click on submit for each question to check your answers. Try to figure out when to use each of the tenses. Have fun!

Oh ya, Reyes Kok has been added to the family on 31 May 2011 at 9.35am. Watch this space as I may be sharing some photographs with all of you.

Best wishes,
Mr Abel Kok

No comments:

Post a Comment