I have selected 2 International Student Ambassadors for this year. They have been proudly chosen based on the following criteria:
1. Being responsible
2. Ready to render assistance to others
3. At least a moderate level in English and Mandarin language proficiency
4. Approachable
The main duty of this International Student Ambassador is to render assistance to the International Students and pupils who had been recently transferred in from other schools. The International Student Ambassador is required to sit by their side in the class and keep them accompany for first week.
A briefing will be conducted to the nominees during the recess time before this term ends.
Let's put our hands together to congratulate L.Y. and Simran.
Congratulations,
Mr Kok
congrats!!
ReplyDeleteIt is good news to simran and Lee Yao to be the International Student Ambassador .I am happy to them. I wish them will do well to the
ReplyDeleteInternational Students and pupils .
From,
Lii Wen